What if my child needs a pain reliever, fever reducer, or other such treatment and I cannot come int

Posted by:

Students who have written permission and a doctor's order on file with the school nurse may receive an appropriate dose of a pain reliever or fever reducer after an assessment by the school. This medication must be supplied by the parent in the original container and, like other medications, must be delivered directly to the school nurse by an adult. Please write your child's name on the container.