Should I call the school when my child will be absent due to illness or for some other reason?

Posted by:

Yes.  Please call your child’s school to report her/his absence:

Church Street School:  422-2400

George Washington School:  422-2380

Mamaroneck Avenue School:  422-2286

Post Road School:  422-2320

Ridgeway School:  422-2081

Middle School - Eastview Campus:  422-2223

Middle School - Highlands Campus:  422-2090/2120

High School:       North House:   422-2140      South House:  422-2171

Community School:  422-2420