1. Lunch Today- cheese lasagna roll up
2. Step Club will meet Friday Jan 20th In Ms. Pompa's Room.
3. What we can do is to live out our lives as best we can with purpose, and love, and joy. We can use each day to show those who are closest to us how much we care about them, and treat others with the kindness and respect that we wish for ourselves. We can learn from our mistakes and grow from our failures. And we can strive at all costs to make a better world.
Celebrate Kindness week, sponsored by the anti-bullying committee, begins next week, January 17-January 20.
There will be an activity on Wednesday during lunch, a poster contest and videos during morning announcements.
4. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
Celebrate Kindness poster contest- enter our poster contest. Make a sign/poster with a positive message and bring it to Mr. Probber in room 313. Entries are due by Friday, January 20. Prizes will be awarded to the winners- 4 winners- one from each team.
5. The next meeting of the community service club will be Thursday Jan 26. Please bring a pound of rice for our next project.
6. Please remember to submit signed petitions and t-shirt orders for the Valentine Crew no later than Friday, January 20th at 8am to Ms. Pak, room 203 .
7. International Night is one week away! Talk to your family about attending with you - this year we will feature professional African drummers and dancers at the event.
8. The ONLY students who should be coming down to the music rooms in the morning are those who actually have an instrument to drop off. You don't need a buddy, and you should return to the auditorium immediately.
9. Newspaper meeting Friday, January 20th from 2:35-4:05 in room 325.
10. International Club will meet 1/23 and 1/24
International Night is 1/25!