All About the Budget2013-2014Fred Seiler, Assistant Superintendent for Business
The White Plains Public Schools have scheduled two important 2013-14 budget planning forums for January and March. The first forum will be held on Thursday, Jan. 24, at 7:30 p.m., and the second forum will be held on Wednesday, March 20, also at 7:30 p.m. Both forums will be held at White Plains High School in the B-1 room. In addition, we have scheduled a Budget Information Session on Sunday, March 17th @ 3:00-4:00 p.m. at the White Plains Library.
Residents are encouraged to attend and participate in the school budget planning process by providing input. The budget vote will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, from noon to 9 p.m. at the districts regular voting locations. For further information about the budget or the forums, please call 422-2071. Click here for the full press release.
Community Budget Forum #1:
- 2013-14 Budget Development Calendar (Revised)
- 2013-14 Non-Instructional Budget 2/11/13 Board Meeting Power Point Presentation
- 2013-14 Instructional Budget Part I - 2/25/13 Board Meeting Power Point Presentation
- 2013-14 Superintendent’s Proposed Budget 3/11/13 Board Meeting Power Point Presentation
- Budget Presentation to PTA’s 4/9/13
- 2013-2014 Budget Book
Community Budget Forum #2