5 Homeside Lane, White Plains, NY 10605
914-422-2110 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
After hours call Dispatch at 914-328-0284
The goal of the White Plains City School District's transportation
program is to bus all eligible students in the safest, most efficient way
possible. Buses and drivers are provided through a contract with the White
Plains Bus Company.
Transportation information on eligibility levels, bus run design,
safety rules, timing and special transportation circumstances is provided here
to help you better understand the district's transportation policies and
- Time frame for returning calls and acknowledging e-mails, should be within one business day. However, the two weeks prior to and after the start of school are the busiest for the department. We transport thousands of students. Therefore, we request that e-mail be used for non-emergencies.
- Changes to schedule, depending
upon the issue, will have to wait until after the first
two weeks of school.
- We will have additional support staff responding
to calls during the beginning
of school to assist with any immediate concerns about a
child’s pick-up or drop-off.
Transportation Department for the following:
- Route information
- Stop information
- Changes to after and before school daycare
- General or driver or bus issues