Business and Finance Office
The Business Office, under the supervision of the Assistant Superintendent for Business and Operation, oversees work related to business and finances, facilities and operations, food services, safety and security, transportation, technology, purchasing, capital projects and construction and asset, records and risk management.
- Utilization of Federal & State Funding (ARP, CRSSA & Foundation Aid)
- Fund Balance Reserves Report - June 30, 2021
- School Transparency Report 2020-2021
- Year-End Financial Statements - June 30, 2020
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment - Year Ending June 30, 2020
- 2020 Corrective Action Report | 2020 Signed Corrective Action Report