Business and Finance OfficeDr. Ann Vaccaro-Teich, CPA
Assistant Superintendent for Business
5 Homeside Lane, White Plains, NY 10605
Phone: (914) 422-2064Fax: (914) 422-2006
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe White Plains Public Schools' Business Office oversees the district's budget, facilities, transportation, food and nutrition services and financial activities. Listed on the left menu are the departments which comprise the Business Office.
- Fund Balance Reserves Report - June 30, 2020
- Long Range Plan 2019-2020 through 2023-2024
- 2020-2021 All About the Budget
- 2020-2021 Budget Development Calendar
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment - Year Ending June 30, 2020
- 2018-19 Audited Year-End Financial Statements
- Fund Balance Reserve Plan - June 30, 2019
- Space Utilization and Housing Impact - Presented on July 2, 2018
- White Plains School District Bond Rating Upgrade by Moody’s August 2016 to Aa1.
- 2019-2020 Budget Information
- Audit of the White Plains City School District by the Office of the State Comptroller