- Account information
- Grades 7-12 teachers - setting up meeting with security settings.
- Grades 7-12 students - Zoom account instructions.
- Video Tutorial on Zoom (30mins): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnkl17RvwU
- Breakout rooms in Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005769646-Participating-in-breakout-rooms
- Zoom Meeting and Security Best Practices
- Video tutorial created by George Tsuji, 3rd Grade Teacher at Ridgeway, on how to use the share screen feature of a video conference application with your whiteboard software on your computer. You do not need to point the web camera at the whiteboard - use the share screen feature described in the video below.
(Note: this example works with any video conference application)
- How to share screen in Zoom app on an iPad
- How to record a Zoom meeting (the recordng will include any shared content on the screen)
- Screen sharing videos (Swank, Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, etc.) from a PC (if it’s not working correctly).
- To share best practices for using ZOOM in the classroom (Schoology Group).
- Request Access with your name and building to: Group join code: M279-6CR5-T2MH5
- Look in the "Navigation Pane" (left side of window)
- Click on "Resources" to access files.
- Save any you want to your own resources, or come back here to read...
If you need help with your Zoom account, please place a heldpesk call: https://www.whiteplainspublicschools.org/helpdesk