Welcome to the WPHS PTA
Liz Murray & Suzette Vitale
High School News
Please follow @WPHS_PTA on Twitter for events and information!
Please "Like" and "Follow" @WPHSPTA on Facebook!
Membership is critical to the PTA's efforts to support our students, the Senior Recognition Fund, grants for teachers to enhance the students'
experiences, parent and student programs and more...Use the membership form attached to join the WPHS PTA today!
2020-2021 School Calendar: click here
September 10, 2020 First Day of Remote Learing
September 21, 2020 First Day of Hybrid Learning
Links of Interest:
New York State PTA - Advocacy, Resources
Westchester East Putnam Region PTA - Advocacy, Health & Wellness, Parent Engagement, Special Needs Education, Hispanic Outreach https://weprpta.com
White Plains Public Library - News and Programs, The Edge, The Trove and coming in October, The Hub
White Plains School District - Board of Education, Strategic Plan, Meeting Dates, Past Minutes
City of White Plains Common Council - Agendas, Adopting budgets, Calendar
City of White Plains Youth Bureau - Programs, Calendar, Results
Join the PTA...
Membership supports the PTA's efforts to advocate for our students, the Senior Recognition Fund, grants for teachers to enhance the students experiences, parent and student programs and more...
To join the WPHS PTA, Click here for online registration,
print the attached Membership Form or contact email@example.com.
Liz Murray & Suzette Vitale, Co-Presidents
Silvia Viciedo-Andrade, Bilingual Liason
Amanda Dennis, Corresponding Secretary
Meryl Stevens, Membership
The Goals of PTA are:
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- to raise the standards of home life.
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.