The White Plains Public Schools strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package for all school employees. A majority of our employees have a long-term employment record with the District (not applicable to substitute or hourly employees).
District benefits include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health/major medical insurance
- Group life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
- Child care leave options during employment
- Paid leaves to attend conferences
- Direct bank deposits
- Tax-deferred deposits
- Early retirement programs
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program (www.educatorseap.com)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Credit on salary schedules for previous experience
- Smoke-free grounds and buildings
For questions, please contact:
Employee Benefits (914) 422-2047 Benefits@wpcsd.k12.ny.us
White Plains City School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, religion, or marital status. Any individual who believes that his or her employment rights have been violated may file a charge of discrimination with the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Inquiries or complaints concerning this policy of equal opportunity should be made to the Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for the White Plains City School District,, 5 Homeside Lane, White Plains, NY 10605. (914) 422-2000.
The mission of the White Plains City School District is to educate and inspire all students, while nurturing their dreams, so they learn continually, think critically, pursue their aspirations and contribute to a diverse and dynamic world.