My School Bucks/Student Lunch Accounts
White Plains City Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks ! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE! MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
(You must obtain your child's ID number before registering for this service)
Your child's ID can be found on their class schedule or in the IC parent portal website.
My SchoolBucks is also available as an App for Apple iOS or Android
Adding Money to Student's Lunch Accounts:
To Pay by credit card:
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
To Pay by cash or check:
- We are encouraging a "Cashless" cafeteria. Money sent to school will be added at the end of the school day and not during the meal period. If you chose to send cash or check, it must be in a sealed envelope with student's name, ID number and classroom teacher. Please make checks payable to "White Plains City Schools - Food and Nutrition."