Skip To Main Content

Student Working Papers

Need Working Papers? Here’s what to do:

Parents must complete and sign Part 1 of the application (click on link below).

Student must bring signed application to the Family Information Center along with:

- Copy of birth certificate (Foreign-born students must provide copy of passport)

- Either Proof of a Physical or the Physical Fitness Certification Form (click on link below) signed by Doctor or Clinic within the past year.

 Student must be present to sign the working papers.

  • Current WPHS students might obtain their permit at The College and Career Center located in Room C141 at the High School. Please contact:

Johana Mendoza
(914) 422- 2196


Application for Working Papers

Physical Fitness Certification Form

 For more information, contact the Family Information Center at (914) 422-2038 or send an email to Thank you.