Work Order System
Facilities Maintenance Work Order System:
Our Work Order System is an Internet-based work order management system that allows Facilities & Operations to manage incoming work requests. We strongly encourage the use of the Facilities Work Order System to schedule maintenance requests.
To access please use the Work Request link below. Enter the work you want accomplished and the request is automatically entered into the system. You will receive email responses for the following actions:
- Acknowledgment upon approval of the work request
- When the work order is complete
You may also use our Work Order System to access the status of your work request.
To access work requests, please click on the link and follow the directions below :
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- If a RED message pops up noting that it can’t find the indicated email address, enter your last name and click Submit. Then enter your first name, on the next page, and click Submit.
Filling out the Request Form:
Step 1 : This will be filled in with your information from the email address you entered at the sign in screen.
Step 2: Click on the drop down arrow and highlight a Location that you want the work to be done and click the mouse.
- Follow the same steps for Building and Area *if selections are available.
- Also be sure to type in your Area description or Room #.
Step 3: Select the icon that best describes your problem and click on it.
Step 4: Type in your description of the problem
Step 5: Type in the submittal password of: password
Step 6: Click submit
If you experience any problems with the Facilities Work Order System, please call 914-422-2050.