Facilities & Maintenance
Hours of Operation
The Facilities and Operations Department is staffed between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays.
The following procedures are in place:
- There is no public use of the grounds, fields or the track while students are present.
- Visitors must follow NYS and CDC guidelines.
- Fields, walking paths, tennis courts and tracks are open for use from dawn-dusk when students are not present.
- Passive recreational use, grilling and picnicking are prohibited.
- Dogs are not permitted on school grounds or fields.
- Organized sports or groups cannot meet on school grounds or fields without a permit that has been activated by the district.
For more information, contact (914) 422-2050.
To report emergencies, please contact the building's Head Custodian and report the incident by calling (914) 422-2050. After hours, emergencies should also be reported by telephone to (914) 422-2050; calls will be returned as soon as possible.