To view this page in Spanish, move the cursor towards the top right of the page and hover over the Globe icon, which is to the right of the Schools icon. Click on the Globe icon, you should see the language drop-down menu to select Spanish.
- 2023-2024 Budget Newsletter - May 2023
- 2023-2024 Boletín de Presupuesto - Mayo 2023
- 2023-2024 Adopted/Proposed Line Item Budget Community Book (Adopted April 10th, 2023)
- 2023-2024 Presupuesto de la partida aprobada/propuesta Libro de la comunidad (Adoptado el 10 de abril de 2023)
- 2023-24 Long Range Plan/Budget Planning Presentation-Community Input (October 24, 2022)
- 2023-24 Long Range Plan/Budget Planning Presentation-Community Input (October 24, 2022 - YouTube Video)
Budget development news
- 2023-2024 Adopted Proposed Budget, presented to the Board of Education on April 10, 2023 (En Español)
- 2023-2024 Superintendent's Preliminary Budget, presented to the Board of Education on March 13, 2023 (En Español)
- 2023-2024 Proposed Non-Instructional Budget, presented to the Board of Education on February 27, 2023 (YouTube Video) (En Español)
- 2023-2024 Proposed Instructional Budget, presented to the Board of Education on February 13, 2023 (En Español)
- Long Range Plan 2022-2023 through 2026-2027, presented to the Board of Education on January 9, 2023 (En Español)
Residents are encouraged to attend and participate in the school budget planning process by providing input. For further information about the budget or the forums, please call (914) 422-2071. Questions about the budget process can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the images below to enlarge.
School Budget Vote
Residents are encouraged to attend and participate in the school budget planning process by providing input. The budget vote will take place on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, from noon to 9 p.m. at the district's regular voting locations.
Board of Education Election
Voters will elect two members to serve a three-year term on the board, beginning July 1, 2023.
Residents who are interested in running for a seat on the board must collect 100 signatures from qualified school district voters. Petitions, which are available now, must be filed by 5 p.m. on April 26, 2023, in the district clerk’s office.
To qualify for board membership, an individual:
- Must be able to read and write;
- Must be a qualified district voter;
- Must be, and have been, a district resident for at least one year prior to the election, but need not be a taxpayer;
- May be the only member of his/her household on the board;
- May not be an employee of the district;
- May not simultaneously hold another public office, which has been determined by law, court ruling or Commissioner’s decision to be incompatible.
For more information, please contact the District Clerk at 914-422-2071.
Each year, qualified voters across New York state head to the polls to vote on their school district’s budget proposal and board candidates.
In order to vote in school elections, a person must be at least 18 years old, a U.S. citizen, and a district resident for at least 30 days prior to the scheduled vote date.
Registration for qualified voters who are new to the city, have changed their address or have not yet registered to vote in general elections will take place on Saturday, April 29 from 12-5 p.m. at Mamaroneck Avenue School.
Voters who choose to vote by absentee ballot need to submit an absentee ballot application. Absentee ballot applications may be requested from the district clerk, due to absence from the city on election day, temporary or permanent illness or physical disability, among other reasons. For further information, please call 914-422-2071.