Please call 914-422-2038 for assistance.
Click here for the Online Registration website
Family Information Center (FIC) is now open for in person registration.
In an effort to ensure our families are registering for Kindergarten on time and have access to the controlled parent choice program, we are opening FIC for in person registration.
If you are having difficulty registering online, please call FIC at 914-422-2038 to schedule an appointment.
- Registration will be by appointment only
- Due to COVID 19 density restrictions, only one person will be allowed into the registration office.
- If you come with additional family members, they will have to wait outside.
- If you are just dropping off registration documents, please continue to utilize the drop boxes located outside of FIC
We look forward to welcoming our new students to the White Plains City School District and will work with families to make sure registrations are complete.
El Centro de Información para la Familia (FIC) está abierto para a hacer registraciones.
Para asegurar que nuestras familias se registren para Kindergarden puntualmente y tengan acceso al programa controlado de selección, abriremos el FIC para registraciones en persona.
Si tiene dificultad para hacer registraciones por computadora, por favor llamen al FIC al 914-422-2038 para programar una cita.
- Las registraciones son solamente con cita
- Debido a las restricciones de densidad de COVID 19, se permitirá solamente una persona en la oficina para hacer la registración.
- Si usted viene con personas adicionales, ellos tendrán que esperar afuera.
- Si solamente tiene que dejar documentos para la registración, por favor continúe usando el buzón ubicado afuera de FIC.
Nos complace recibir estudiantes nuevos en el Distrito Escolar de la Ciudad de White Plains y trabajaremos con las familias para asegurar que se completen las registraciones.
Family Information Center (FIC)The Family Information Center (FIC) was especially designed as a welcoming facility for all families who enroll their children in the school district and as an ongoing resource for parents of students in our schools. We are located on the campus of White Plains High School at 500 North Street, and are open year round from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Extended hours are sometimes offered during the Formal Kindergarten Registration Period). In-person visits to the Family Information Center have been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.All new entrants to the school district must register online using the link above. Please click the links on the left side menu for registration information. In addition to registering students, staff at the Family Information Center maintain the districtwide student census and are responsible for the computerized student recordkeeping and attendance system. Student working papers are also available. Please call the Family Information Center at (914) 422-2038 for more information.
The Family Information Center is a resource center for families whose children attend our schools and for individuals who are thinking of moving to White Plains. Staff administer the Controlled Parents' Choice Program and assist families in the district with parenting and/or school-related questions or concerns. The Center maintains racks of parenting brochures, school district publications, and PTA newsletters.
Family Information Center
500 North Street
White Plains, NY 10605
(914) 422-2038The TRANSFER PERIOD is for the 2020-21 school year is now CLOSED -No further requests will be accepted. We appreciate your understanding.