Maintenance Direct Schedule System on Brightly - School Dude:Maintenance Direct is an Internet-based work order management system that allows Facilities & Operations to manage incoming work requests. We strongly encourage the use of Maintenance Direct for all work requests.To access Maintenance Direct, click on the Work Request link below. Enter the work you want accomplished and the request is automatically entered into the system. You will receive email responses for the following actions:
You may also use Maintenance Direct to access the status of your request.To access work requests please right click on the hyperlink below and choose to open in a new window, then follow the directions below :
- Acknowledgment from Maintenance Direct upon approval of the work request.
- When the work order is complete
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- If a RED message pops up noting an invalid email address, enter your last name and click Submit. Then enter your first name on the next page, and click Submit.
Filling out the Request Form:
Step 1 : This will be filled in with your information from the email address you entered at the sign on screen.
Step 2: Click on the drop down arrow and highlight the location where you want the work to be done
- Follow the same steps for Building and Area *if selections are available.
- Also, be sure to type in your Area description or Room #.
Step 3: Select the icon that best describes your problem and click on it.
Step 4: Type in your description of the problemNext Step: Type in the request for password: password
Last Step: Click submit
For any problems with the Facilities MOSS work order system, please call 914-422-2051