The district is committed to having a safe and clean enviornment for our students and staff. An overview of our procedures during the 2020-21 school year can be found on this page of the district’s reopening plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to access frequently asked questions and answers about facilities and operations during the 2020-21 school year.
Hours of Operation
The Facilities and Operations Department is staffed between the hours of 8:00am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday except holidays.
Facilities Use for the 2020-21 School Year
Due to COVID-19, the distirct's indoor facilities will not be avaiable for any after school activities. The only facilities available will be outdoors with restrictions. During COVID-19 emergency orders, the following procedures are in place:
- There is no public use of grounds, fields or the track while students are present.
- Visitors must follow NYS and CDC guidelines. Masks and social distancing is required.
- No indoor permits will be issued for community use.
- Fields, walking paths, tennis courts and tracks are open for use from dawn-dusk when students are not present.
- Basketball courts will be closed until further notice.
- Passive recreational use, grilling and picnicking is prohibited.
- Dogs are not permitted on school grounds or fields.
- Organized sports or groups cannot meet on school grounds or fields without a permit that has been activated by the district.
For more information, contact (914) 422-2050.
To report emergencies, please contact the building Head Custodian and report the incident by calling (914) 422-2050. After hour emergencies should also be reported by telephone to (914) 422-2050; calls will be returned as soon as possible.