Adding Money to Student's Lunch Accounts:1. Pay by credit card - click on link below(You must obtain your child's ID number before registering for this service)
Your child's ID can be found on their class schedule or in the IC parent portal website.
2. Cash or checks: You may add money to your student account by bringing cash or a check to your student's school cafeteria manager or cashier. Please make checks payable to "White Plains City Schools - Food and Nutrition".What if I have additional questions?
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
My SchoolBucks is also available as an App for Apple iOS or Android
- Apple App Store
- Google Play Store
You can call 914-422-2054.