White Plains Board of Education Budget Vote/Election
The Board of Education Budget Vote and Election will take place on Tuesday, May 21st, from Noon to 9:00 p.m. at six polling places. The ballot will include the 2019-20 School District Budget, two propositions and a vote for Board of Education Members. Two seats will be available, for three-year terms from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2022. For further information, please contact the District Clerk, at 914-422-2071. Information follows on:
- The annual White Plains Board of Education Budget Vote and Election will take place on the third Tuesday of May every year from Noon to 9 P.M., at six voting districts.
- Absentee ballots are available by application to the District Clerk, for any voter who will not be in White Plains during the time of the election. Click here for the absentee ballot form. For the for more information, please call 422-2000.
- Residents who are registered to vote in general elections are eligible to vote, or they may register with the District Clerk's office. To vote in the general elections, a resident must register with the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, any time throughout the year.
- Qualifications for voters are: a citizen of the United States, 18 years of age or more, and a resident of White Plains for at least 30 days prior to the election.
- Absentee ballots are available for those who will not be in the district during the voting hours and those who are disabled. Applications are available from the District Clerk. For more information, please call Michele Schoenfeld at (914) 422-2071 or e-mail her at: email@example.com.