To enroll students in the White Plains City School District, parents/legal guardians must provide the following documents:
- Proof of Residency Click here for more information
- Original birth certificate/passport
- Photo identification of parent/legal guardian
- School records from all schools and grades attended. You may provide a signed release so we may request educational records; one is available at Family Information Center or click here.
- Health form
- Immunization records (New York State Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance)
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Family Information form
Click here to start the Online Registration If you are unable to register your child online, please call us, (914) 422-2038, to make an appointment to use the kiosks at the Family Information Center. Please record your application number and submit it when complete. Family Information Center will process all applications and call parents to make an appointment to complete registration.
NOTE: These links are NOT for UPK Registration. Please see the menu on the left for the UPK Program.