Welcome to the Virtual Family Information Center!
Online Registration website: https://ic.wpcsd.k12.ny.us/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/wp
For residents of the City of White Plains only.
THE FAMILY INFORMATION CENTER IS NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL (914) 422-2038 FOR AN APPOINTMENT. YOU MAY ALSO EMAIL US AT email@example.com.
YOU MAY REGISTER YOUR CHILD IN PERSON OR YOU MAY USE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
(Please use GOOGLE Chrome browser if possible.)
STEPS TO REGISTER A STUDENT ONLINE
1. Check registration requirements and be prepared! Have all documents available. Click here for Registration Requirements.
- Scan each document or take a picture with your phone or device.
- Prepare to upload these documents to our Online Registration System.
- If you cannot scan or photograph your documents, please make copies and prepare to drop in our drop box or mail them. We will accept only copies of documents. Please do not send original documents in the mail.
2. Download and read the Online Registration Manual for step by step instructions for completing online registration. Click here: Online Registration (OLR) Instruction Manual .
OR You may watch the video, 'How to Use the Online Registration System' below. If the video doesn't play below on your browser, Click here for the video.
3. Download the appropriate REGISTRATION PACKET. You may fill it out and return in person with the necessary documents. You may also submit them online. This is best done on a desktop computer, laptop, or IPad. Please use GOOGLE Chrome as your browser. You will also need the Adobe Acrobat Reader app. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NOTE: Thes links are NOT for UPK Registration. Please see the menu on the left for the UPK Program.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE CPSE REGISTRATION PACKET (COMMITEE ON PRE-SCHOOL SPECIAL EDUCATION)
- CLICK HERE FOR THE KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION PACKET
- CLICK HERE FOR THE ELEMENTARY REGISTRATION PACKET (GRADES 1-5)
- CLICK HERE FOR THE SECONDARY REGISTRATION PACKET (GRADES 6-12)
4. Complete and save the REGISTRATION PACKET.
If you are using a PC Desktop, a Mac Computer, or a Tablet follow the instructions below:
- Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader here: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click to open the registration packet in Google Chrome.
- Click on ‘File’ then ‘Save As’ to save the packet.
- Please add the child’s name to the document name. (Click to see a video example here.)
- Open the Acrobat Reader application.
- Click on ‘File’ then ‘Open Recent File’ to open the saved registration packet.
- Fill in the necessary information on the registration packet and click ‘Save’.
- Prepare to upload the completed registration packet and all other documents to our ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
If you are using a cell phone to complete the REGISTRATION PACKET, click below for instructions for your phone:
If you are using an iPad click here for instructions: Instructions for iPad Users
5. Log in to our Online Registration website at https://ic.wpcsd.k12.ny.us/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/wp .
- Complete all the information and prepare to submit your REGISTRATION PACKET and required documents.
If you need to access individual forms for registration click here: Link to Registration Forms.
NOTE: If you have difficulty saving this document, please print the REGISTRATION PACKET and fill it out by hand. You may submit via fax, drop box, or mail. You may still submit other documents online. Instructions are below.
YOU MAY SUBMIT DOCUMENTS IN PERSON BY APPOINTMENT. CALL (914) 422-2038 FOR AN APPOINTMENT. YOU MAY ALSO SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION PACKET AND DOCUMENTS USING ONE OF THESE METHODS: