Calculus III (Multivariable Calculus)
Ms. C. Phillips
Students in the double-accelerated math cohort take Multivariable Calculus (Calc III) if they earn a 4 or higher on the BC Calculus Exam or receive a grade of at least a B in a college Calculus II equivalent.
Students who are successful in this course may receive 4 credits from Marist College.
Topics include (from Anton Text):
- Chapter 11 (Three-dimensional space; vectors)
- Chapter 12 (Vector-valued functions)
- Chapter 13 (Partial derivatives)
- Chapter 14 (Multiple integrals)
- Chapter 15 (Topics in Vector Calculus)
Quarter 4 will be devoted to a student-driven math or science based independent service project.