Quizzes and Exit Tickets
- All classwork, quizzes, projects and homework must be completed in their entirety in order to receive credit.
- In the event a student is absent, they can check Schoology to make up work.
- It is understood that not all students have access to computers in their homes; thus they are able to schedule time during the school day/lunch with me or the library to use a computer to do any work necessary. Students can also use White Plains Public Library at any time to do their work.
- Enter room quietly and in an orderly fashion.
- As per the District Electronic Device Policy, no cell phones or iPods are to be used during class time.
- If you need to use the restroom, a pass is available for you.
- If you are absent from class, you are responsible to find out what you missed and to make up any missed work.
- Pay attention while instructions or demonstrations are being given.
- Do not play around with equipment or furniture.
- No food or drinks near the equipment.
- Be respectful and sensitive to others.
- Ask questions!
- Suggest ways to make learning and our time together more enjoyable!
Here at Eastview we R.O.A.R everyday!