1. Schedule a 15-20 minute block of time that you will practice each day. If you
make it part of your daily schedule, it will become a habit. It is much better to
practice for a short amount of time every day than to practice for a long time
on one day!
2. Follow the 3 steps for learning a new song!
1. Read the note names
2. Play pizzicato (pluck the string)
3. Play arco (with the bow)
3. If you get very frustrated.....take a break! Don't be too hard on yourself.
4. Perform occasionally for your friends and family. You've worked hard...share