1. Be in Attendance EVERY day: Attendance is important. If you are not in class you will fall behind. You are responsible to make up lessons and any assignments missed. The expectation is that you will be prompt* and in class every day. Work missed due to unexcused absences will not be accepted.
2.Be Prepared: Be prepared and prompt every day. Have all the materials you need especially your homework. Late homework will not be accepted.
3. Be Respectful: Be respectful of each other and the teacher at all times.
4. Be Responsible: Be honest with yourself and the teacher.
5. Be Cooperative with others: Be willing to work with others
6. Be open to new ideas and opinions: Listen to what others have to say
7. Be Willing to try: Be willing to try all problems and projects presented
* Prompt means that Students are expected to be in their seats ready to participate when the bell rings.*