- This Direct Donation Campaign is our fall fundraiser
- We NEED to collect $10,000 by October 4th to fund this year’s programs
- Our goal is to for 100% of GW families to contribute
- Donations of any amount are welcome and appreciated
If you would prefer to donate by check, please make your check out to GW PTA and drop it off at the school office or mail it to:
- Esta campaña de donación directa es nuestra recaudación de fondos de otoño
- NECESITAMOS recaudar $ 10,000 antes del 4 de octubre para financiar los programas de este año
- Nuestro objetivo es que el 100% de las familias de GW se unan y contribuyan
- Donaciones de cualquier cantidad son bienvenidas y apreciadas
George Washington Elementary
100 Orchard Street
White Plains, NY 10604
GWPTA Bonus Reward Programs
Did you know that GWPTA can earn cash donations from your everyday shopping? Click below to shop through GW links and earn Free Money for GW!
Do You Have A Stop&Shop Card?
Stop & Shop A+ Rewards Program gives away millions of dollars each year to participating schools. Grab your Stop & Shop card and register your card now! You will earn money for GW every time you use your Stop & Shop card. A+ Rewards does not impact Gas Rewards or other programs, and PeaPod purchases count, too!
Do You Shop At Amazon.com?
If you plan to shop at Amazon please use the GW Amazon link and Amazon will donate an average of 4%-6% of your purchase back to GWPTA! This is a great, easy and FREE way to earn money for our school with no extra cost to you!
So, always use the GW Amazon Link. To avoid having to start from this page, use your web browser's "bookmark" or "favorite" feature to save our Amazon page after you visit it from here, then use that link whenever you shop. Please be sure to share this link with your family and friends as well!
Are You Cliping Box Tops?
Box Tops should be submitted in groups of 50 in snack-sized plastic baggies. If you have less than 50, just write on the baggie the number of Box Tops enclosed.Please mark all submissions with your child's name, teacher's name, and grade so that the student and class will receive credit for the submission.