• Need Working Papers? Here’s what to do:

    Parents must complete and sign Part 1 of the application (click on link below)

    Student must bring signed application to the Family Information Center along with:

    - Copy of birth certificate (Foreign-born students must provide copy of passport)

    - Either Proof of a Physical or the Physical Fitness Certification Form (click on link below) signed by Doctor or Clinic within the past year

    Student must be present to sign the working papers.*

    *Working Papers are currently being issued remotely.  The following link may be used to complete your application online: WORKING PAPERS FOR MINORS
    Please submit your completed application and your Physical Fitness Certification Form to michellebartley@wpcsd.k12.ny.us, at which point you will be given further instructions.  Thank you.