Welcome to the WPHS PTALori Hardy & Denise SerraPTA Co-Presidents
High School News:
June 5: Special Board of Education Meeting (Executive Session) @ 6:30 pm, Ed House
June 5: Locker Clean Out for Seniors + Juniors
June 6: Locker Clean Out for Sophomores + Freshman
June 7: Senior Breakfast @ 10:00 a.m., GYM
June 8-13: WPHS + Rochambeau FinalsJune 14-15: WPHS + Rochambeau
Regents + Finals
June Exam Schedule... click here for linkGraduation information.....rehearsal will be June 20 @11:30, caps and gowns will be distributed to students
2017 Summer School Booklet....click here for link
Yearbooks.....yearbooks will arrive June 7. If you ordered one please pick it up, if you would like to purchase one you can for $75.00WP Athletics Web App... Download the app today and stay up to date click here
District News:We have a NEW Superintendent ...See district info release here
2017-2018 District Calendar ....click here District's Instructional Priorities & Long Range Plan... has been released click here to read more about itCity of White Plains Information:
City of White Plains Youth Bureau...Youth Employment Services click on link: http://whiteplainsyouthbureau.
A great way to get daily information is to check out the "Daily Announcements" on the High School website. Click here
Remind App Codes: Get text messages of high school events by texting one of the attached codes. Click hereQuestions/CommentsLori Hardy, Co-President, Hardyl1@aol.com
Denise Serra, Co-President Deniseomserra@gmail.com
Griselda Ferma & Vicky Rebatta, Bilingual Liason email@example.com
Cheila Mosa, Weekly Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the PTA ....
Membership supports the PTA's efforts to advocate for our students, the Senior Recognition Fund, grants for teachers to enhance the students' experiences, parent and student programs and more...Click here for membership form:
contact us at email@example.com for more information.The Goals of PTA are:
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- to raise the standards of home life.
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.