Spanish 4 Honors: OverviewThis course is the first half of the AP curriculum. We will have several areas of focus:
- We will build on the tenses and grammar skills from your previous study. By June, we will have covered 17 tenses (yes, there really ARE 17)!!!!!!
- We will also improve our reading comprehension skills by using authentic texts from various publications and internet sites.
- We will enhance listening skills by listening to a variety of native speakers from internet sites and AP practice materials.
- We will read a variety of authentic short stories, plays and poems and learn how to analyze themes and use literary vocabulary to discuss and write about the readings. We will exam the cultural aspects of all our reading as well.
- For speaking, we will do oral presentations, skits, story telling and regular class discussion on a daily basis.