· Athletes who are medically excused from physical education will not be permitted to participate in athletics until they are medically cleared to return to class.
· If an athlete receives an F in physical education, the athlete is ineligible to participate in interscholastic athletics.
· If an athlete does not dress for physical education class, the athlete is ineligible to participate in practice or play in athletic event that day.
· All book bags, back packs, etc. must be left in the locker room in a locked locker during class. Locks are assigned to each student by their instructor. Locks can only be used during the class period the student is in physical education.
· Students are asked not to bring valuables to class. Valuables include cash, calculators, radios, cell phones and jewelry.
· Any theft should be reported to the instructor and then to the student’s house administrator.
· No student should be in the locker room during their physical education class.
· Students late to class will not be allowed into the locker room during class time.
· Students who are either injured or become ill while participating in a physical education class must inform their instructor prior to going to the nurse.
· In order to return to physical education after being medically excused, a doctor’s note will need to go to the nurse for approval.
· Students may not be in any physical education class they are not assigned to.
Students may not go to the nurse during P.E. without teachers permission.