1) Spanish Word Wizard
2) My First Book of Spanish Alphabets by Ilmasoft
3) Word Breaker- Spanish
4) Paso a Paso
5) Rosetta Stone: If you have wondered if purchasing the real thing is worth the investment, then try the app. It is a great way to sample the software. The app is conversational based, and allows you to practice saying and pronouncing the words.
6) Duolingo: Practicing reading and writing Spanish is equally important as speaking. This app teaches you the correct way to form a sentence while enforcing vocabulary memorization.
7) Que Onda: Short lessons give you the opportunity to learn greetings, phrases, and vocabulary quickly. After you complete each lesson, you can test your knowledge by playing a game of hangman.
8) Spanish Dict: This is the best all around app. The dictionary option will translate from English to Spanish and vice versa. You can play games to increase your knowledge, and learn a new word every day with the daily word. This is one of my favorite apps and the one I go to if there is a word I am looking to translate.