make your child's school year smooth and successful.
- Sign up to be a class parent! Class parents work with the teacher to plan seasonal and holiday related activities fun and enjoyable for all students. Parental support is vital to the success of special events.
- Volunteer to chaperone trips and to help out at class events.
·Emergency Dismissal Forms – needed ASAP
- Internet Agreement – signed
- Notes – for child’s safety – for any change in schedule (i.e. early p/u, change in p/u person, absences, birthdays, HW problems, etc.)
- Healthy snacks – Our district adopted a wellness policy, please bring in a healthy snack each day… due to allergies we do not share snack.
- Check child's homework each night, which includes signing their reading and math logs.