EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENTS
It is expected that all middle school students will conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Students are expected to actively participate in their learning while demonstrating a respect for self, for others, for the equipment and facilities.
Locks and lockers
- Each student will be assigned a lock and locker for Physical Education.
- Combinations should not be shared with other students.
- Missing or lost locks should be reported to the Physical Education teacher. A new lock will be issued for a $10.00 replacement fee.
- Students must use school issued locks; locks from home are not permitted.
- Students are expected to abide by the locker contract. Any infractions of the contract will result in disciplinary action.
- All belongings must be locked in the student’s assigned locker. Only clothing for PE class should be brought into the locker room and securely stored.
- A note from the student’s parent/guardian is required if the student is to be excused from participation due to illness or injury. Illness or injury resulting in the student being excused for 2 or more days requires a doctor’s note.
- If a doctor’s note is issued for a student to be excused from class, a doctor’s note must then also be issued in order for a student to resume physical education.