BE PREPARED AND READY TO GO
1. Two pencils, paper, textbook, and notebook should be brought to class everyday.
2. Be on time and in your seat when the bell rings. (lateness will not be tolerated)
3. Pay attention and stay on task.
4. Homework should be completed and brought to class everyday.
1. One person talks at a time.
2. Be sensitive to other’s feelings and treat them the way you would like to be treated.
3. Be respectful of school and each others property.
4. Wear appropriate clothing. (no hats or jackets)
5. Keep the classroom clean.
1. NO gum chewing or eating in the classroom.
2. Cover textbook. (no plastic easy stick covers--brown paper bags work best)
3. Always do your best.
4. Be responsible for your work. Don’t copy from others.
5. Raise your hand to be called on. * DO NOT CALL OUT *
1. Use acceptable language.
2. No pushing or shoving.
3. No fighting or name calling.
4. No talking when exiting the building during fire drills.
FIRST- warningSECOND- must see Mrs. Doherty for lunch periodTHIRD- will be sent to Special Duty Room & phone call home
MATERIALS NEEDED: Pack of Pencils, math folder, 5 subject spiral notebook
1 Folder, ruler, & colored pencils