MOSS (Maintenance Organization Schedule System):
MOSS is an Internet-based work order management system that allows Facilities & Operations to manage incoming work requests. We strongly encourage the use of MOSS (Maintenance Organization Schedule System).
To access MOSS click on the Work Request link below. Enter the work you want accomplished and the request is automatically entered into the system. You will receive email responses for the following actions:
- Acknowledgment by the MOSS upon approval of the work request.
- When the work order is complete.
You may also use MOSS (Maintenance Organization Schedule System) to access the status of your request.
To access work requests please right click on the below hyperlink and choose open in new window and follow directions below :
- If it is the first time your computer has been to the website, enter the Organization Account number (184842242) and click Submit Organization as prompted.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- If a RED message pops up noting that it can’t find the indicated email address, enter your last name and click Submit. Then enter your first name, on the next page, and click Submit.
Filling out the Request Form:
Step 1 : This will be filled in with your information from the email address you entered at the sign in screen.
Step 2: Click on the drop down arrow and highlight a Location that you want the work to be done and click the mouse.
- Follow the same steps for Building and Area *if selections are available.
- Also be sure to type in your Area description or Room #.
Step 3: Select the icon that best describes your problem and click on it.
Step 4: Type in your description of the problem
Next Step: Type in the submittal password of: password
Last Step: Click submit